The only truly “easy to use” universal “bag over” strut. BOSS “bag over” struts suit virtually any strut equipped car, Clevis mount, loop /loop or pin/loop fitments. We offer 5 lengths, all providing 10 position dampening. 22mm chromed shaft with a 50mm shock body enables any clevis or loop to be installed at the bottom or top. Steel top plates with lipped seals to prevent any leaks and exclusive BOSS pivot ball tops for fitting to most cars are supplied.
- Built strong and safe with pre welded bag plate.
- Use in any coil-over or McPherson strut application where space prevails.
- Able to have clevis or Ball mount welded directly to heavy wall shock body and with the bag mount already welded to the shock before assembly enables a wide range of vehicles to be covered.
- Top 22mm shaft features a female thread to enable any combination of top mounting.
- 10 position adjustable dampening is standard on all boss struts
- Steel top seal plate prevents any chance of leakage
- BOSS struts use U lipped seals for an airtight fit over strut shaft.
- A flare fitting is tig welded directly onto the bag plate.
- 2500 BOSS bag compatible
- 50mm diameter strut body for easy compatibility
- Unpainted bottom for easy welding on of clevis
- Complete BOSS struts are supplied with 3/8″ DOT Rubber strut hoses for superior protection and movement.